hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I've been listening to the Sonic 2 final boss theme on repeat for half an hour now.

Okay, having said that last post, Topography Genera might come later than I thought.

I've been.. everywhere all of a sudden. I'm in a new bedroom. Bigger, better, more entertainment. I even have a Wii in here, which I've been using constantly all week. Theoretically, I could make videos down here. I could do a lot of things here.

But instead, I'm left waiting on various third-parties' contributions to my stories! With Rapture, I'm waiting on dear friend Fentzy, who is working on both a gorgeous art piece and half of a log. With Genera, I'm waiting on Bones, who should be providing voice work eventually. I might ask Cadet if she can provide the piece I've been waiting for for a weeks, but I can rewrite it so that's unnecessary. ^^;;

Yes, I could just work more on Teenage Gluttony and that White Jester blog. But those require logging into other blogger accounts, and I really don't have the patience for that. xD At least Gluttony is a story I had already planned out entirely so I can just set the dates and write that at my own pace, and the White Jester is supposed to be my take on a conventional Fearblog, so I can just come up with a bullshit "BLARGH I WAS SLEEPING for a month" excuse.

I dunno. I'm not in much of a fiction-writing mood, haven't been for a while. Video games have been making me all over the place. Ocarina of Time, of all things, has made me incredibly analytical. I almost want to do an LP of it that consists entirely of me criticizing it all the way through. But that wouldn't be good.

I mean, I've also been stuck trying to make do with my home life. To be honest, it's not a bad home life. I should be getting therapy soon, though. ..probably.

I guess my point is "I wish my friends' lives weren't so busy."

No comments:

Post a Comment