hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cognitive Dissonance

Built For Two is a metaphor for how my mind works. Yeah, what a surprise, the vague story's a metaphor. But bare with me, I'm serious.

I offer you my hypothesis first, and then I will give you evidence.

My mind was built for two, and you can tell this by the things I write about.


Exhibit A) Built For Two in its entirety. Built For Two is about an unnamed maths professor who lives, isolated, in England. At the same time, he lives, empty, over there (in The Empty City), wandering the endless hallways. In England, he longs to live the perfect paradox. Over there, he is content in his paradox. In England, he searches for a man who thinks the same as he does. Over there, he has been with the man his whole life. Neither is incorrect; both are entirely right. The ending to Built For Two consisted of The Blind Man sending him back through his life again, and the ending to Built For Two consisted of The Archangel killing him to run free over there. In the end, he's three different things at once: He's living in England, he's dead, and he's living over there.

Exhibit B) OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING's introduction of The Beast. When The Beast is introduced, Jordan's journals exist in two states at once. Jordan is writing in them in Planck level, and at the exact same time, Donnie is writing in them in North Springs High School. When they are being read by the ominous readers, sometimes they say Jordan's account, sometimes they say Donnie's. Depends on when you look at them.

Exhibit C) The ending to Dark Chao Adventures. DCA ends with Episode 85. DCA ends with Episode 88. Both are correct, and neither is incorrect. It makes sense; Episode 88 is not Episode 85, yet both are the ending. The chao are completely wiped from the show, and the chao are kept in impossible space at the same time.

I write this so naturally because the concept of two states of being is second-nature to me. For instance, at the moment, I am completely brain-dead. Yet here I am, typing eloquent words.

I'm going to bed now.

I hello why.This is the final cut, I' srupsirsd that you doifn'r ust ask him why hse doesn;'t love  you anymore.

I have secrets I have no secrets I have secrts, stay away

Godnight
THere is a god
There is no god
I respect religion
I hate it
SSDAxI

COgnitivr didsonseance

juts fucking jelp me ,ewp ,ease . Easel will you help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment