hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Monday, April 16, 2012

Festering

It'd do me good to indulge in some fiction.

I should work on Teenage Gluttony, my Dying Man story. There are reasons why I'm currently extremely interested in avoiding that story, though.

I could work on House of Harlequin or whatever it was called, my White Jester story. But no, I don't want to write an observational parody right now.

I can't write OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING, for reasons and also because this next log requires involvement from Fentzy, and I'm waiting for her to get back online so we can talk about it.

I.. have been meaning to write for Topography Genera. I don't want to give up on that, but The Endless Obsession kinda.. made me want to just stop writing forever. And I guess I should wait until I have non-sucky internet before I start messing with, say, uploading audio files. ....and I'm still waiting on a certain answering machine message from a colleague.

So what do I want to write?

I could do some short stories. Like Me and My Family of Friends before, I seem to work well with experimenting with short stories.

I could work on a little super-weird bonus I have for Dark Chao Adventures. But no, I want to create, not analyze/experience.

I want to create. The urge is there, and the urge is so strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment