hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Sunday, December 25, 2011

What is "Topography Genera Center East?"

Off the side of the blog, you may notice a gadget referring to itself as my "online resume." On it are a series of links to various works of mine. It's not complete, despite what it may tell you. I don't remember all my works, and there are bound to be a few I don't even want to share. But in the meantime, I had may as well describe what each link actually links to.

Topography Genera Center East


Not even two weeks after returning to England in December of 2011, I was left with only Rapture to keep me busy in terms of writing. I really wanted to write more, though. Hell, I had a lot of things about EAT I never got the chance to fully write about. So I brainstormed ideas for a new story, and I came up with something inspired by the likes of Still Remains Within, The Archive, Channel Fear, and a slew of other random inspirations.

I made the sequel to Jordan Eats Normally Now. Of course, just as Jordan Eats before it had pushed the experimental boundaries of Fearblogs and inspired many (or so I'm told!), I wanted to make sure Topography Genera featured just as many surprises.

Topography Genera is the first Fearblog I have ever written as a collaborative act. I am cowriting the blog with alliterator (of Ontological and Channel Fear fame) and newcoming Fearblogger Cadet (official artist for OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING, creative art head for Jordan Eats).

DJay32, myself, will be writing as Jeremy Luther, desk jockey for the Topography Genera Center. ..oh ha "desk jockey," DJ. In the facility, he has been designated the codename "Liquid Len." I am essentially the creative head, but I'm trying my best to distribute control of the story among all three of us.

Cadet will be writing as Ellen Varangi, fellow desk jockey, codenamed "Duchess." She will also be providing most if not all of the art.

alliterator will be writing as Stanford Milgram, head of the medical provisions for the desk jockeys. He is codenamed "Doctor Cloud." alliterator's already helped me so much with ideas, and will be providing.. some stuff.

Divided, we stand. United, we fall. ..in a good way.

Plot-wise, the blog talks about the Topography Genera Center, East division. It's a Fear-research facility. I have rough ideas for where the plot will go, but I can't share them here yet.

You can find the blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment