hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Monday, December 19, 2011

Brainstorming with pictures

The other day, my dad and I drove around his hometown of Bradford, up in Yorkshire. I decided to do some brainstorming for potential Fearblogs (or potential miscellaneous stories), so dad let me take some pictures with his camera.
The first picture. Bradford's a simple town, exactly what most people probably think of when they hear "English town." xD

 


Some of the streets we drove down were uncannily vacant.

The buildings in the streets dad drove me down were gloomy, dark, and uniform.

They have an almost oppressive feel to them. Dad tells me these are the streets he grew up on.

There was even a gloomy factory-esque thing here.






 
Not all of the pictures I took were particularly that good. >_>



Here is a dark church.

Here is a creepy statue on said church.





That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment