hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Friday, December 16, 2011

DJay32, a retrospective (1)

An era of my writing has ended.

We've had three primary Fearblogs for this era: Jordan Eats Normally Now, Moonlit Whispers, and Memories of a Time Beyond. OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING doesn't count; it's in a different canon entirely.

All three Fearblogs have ended. Jordan Eats was the last, ending a matter of days ago. This was a huge time for my writing; Jordan Eats was my experimentation with not just prose, not just blogging, but videos as well. Jordan Eats allowed me to filter out what worked and what didn't. Moonlit Whispers let me try to be simply flat-out scary, Rule Of Scary, and not focus on writing a complex story. Memories of a Time Beyond was entirely just me writing out of boredom. I made a few mistakes with that one, but I'm pretty happy with how the story came out.

Now that all three have finished, I'd like to stop to review how far I've come.

No comments:

Post a Comment