hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Another new project!

Built For Two


I really can't talk about this one much. In the experimental time we're in, you can consider this me experimenting with "keeping vague." In particular, this is me keeping vague about the development. Even when this blog is done, I'm gonna try my hardest not to publicly talk much about its development.

You can find Built For Two here, and I'm sure it'll be a beautiful story when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment