hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Three new projects

The next era of my writing has begun.

HELP


This is an experimental Fearblog much in the vein of Jordan Eats Normally Now. In this, Andrew Rogers' friend was found dead with a strange video playing on loop in the background. Probably gonna be an Archie/Eyeblog.

Where My Eyes Remain


This is a vanilla slenderblog! Not even technically a Fearblog. This is about policewoman Veronica on her life's journey to find the bastard who slaughtered her friends and almost got her as a child.

Third project


This was actually the first new blog I made. I'm not ready to release it just yet, though I promise there are some novel things in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment