hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Finally a new DCA.

I feel this warrants a post here. DCA's eighty-first episode is out now. This is the first episode I've made in almost a year, and guess what? It's one of the last I'll ever make!

I wouldn't recommend that episode being the first DCA-related thing anyone ever reads, though. If you're gonna read any DCA, go to the official site, click the big picture, click on the "Dark Garden/Episodes" link thing, and... OKAY DON'T START WITH EPISODE ONE. o____e OH GOD THAT IS NOT NECESSARY, I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO WRITE WHEN I WAS TEN. If you're gonna try to get into this mammoth of a story, start with Episode 51, "Shade is Cool," the first of Season Seven. There will be references that you won't get, as I play on the established themes of the earlier episodes very much. But just.. bah, I dunno, man!

Just. I'd really love if someone out there were to actually read all this stuff. But it's like getting someone to read Homestuck except it's not popular in the slightest. And it's strictly a text series. But I mean, there's all these episodes, and they suck for the first fifty or so. But you have to read the first fifty or else a lot of plot points won't make sense!

..my point is, Episode 81 is out. The entire show is coming to a close. I am the only human being in the history of my entire memory who has actually read all 81 episodes. Because of an FTP error, you can only read Episodes 80 and 81 on either Facebook or that blog linked in the second sentence.

Nobody's gonna read it, and I accept that. All I can do is keep advertising it.

No comments:

Post a Comment