hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Rael is alone"

Here's another gem from my notebook. Back before I went back to America, I had this little thing. It was a chart. See those lines? They're tally marks. The thick L-ish things are there to organize things. I'll give you a hint: Each tally mark represents a day. After a while, I got sick of counting, so I scribbled that ending there. "It will never end."

Luckily, around then, I went back to America. ....hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa. And now I'm back. I'm kinda glad I didn't keep tallying the bad days in America.

The thing is, though, that this is almost like I'm some half-assed slenderblogger with a notebook I just recently found, and eventually we're gonna start coming to the pages littered with Operator symbols. I have those, yeah, but those were me trying to obsess over things to remain sane.

In a way, you could say this is an EAT notebook. I drowned in my obsessions, and you could say that it was the reason I was hated in America.

Hopefully, now you can see why I made EAT in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment