hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What to do.

Now that we have Built For Two and The Endless Obsession out of the way, it's time to start a new project or two.

I have two choices I'd love to do.

1) On Lizard Bite's Ink, I have made some comments under the pseudonym "The White Jester," as a reference to OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING as well as to play a foil to his "The Jester" character who I really hate. I really kinda want to make a proper character study blog about The White Jester, the professional troll-slayer who names himself after a Rapture character. It'd be very much similar to the general slenderblog, wherein it's focusing on the narrator and his or her life and how it intersects with the Fears. Like Something Generic and Be Wary, y'know? Hell, I'd love for The White Jester to have interviews and crossovers. I'd love to make fun of every goddamn blog I can find.

2) THE DYING MAN BLOG. Seriously, I want to do this. I can't say how long it'd be, and the chances are it would probably be a short one. But I want to try something akin to CuteWithoutThe's work. Hell, I could theoretically blend the two, but I don't think I'd want to. Yeah, no, I'd rather keep the character study separate from the emotional drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment