hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DCA is up to Episode 84.

The next episode will be the final episode of the entire series.


If you want to Archive Binge the series before the finale, goooood luck. Seriously. Eighty-five episodes. By the time you get to the seventh season, though, you're gonna be ready to stop. You'll be like "Okay, there are only eight seasons, and I'm on the seventh. I'm nearly done, right?"

And that's when you notice that Season Seven is to DCA what Act 5 is to Homestuck.

The difference being that I ACTUALLY KNOW WHEN TO END A STORY.

I hate that man too much, I'm sorry.

...ALSO I WAS DOING DCA WAY BEFORE HE WAS DOING HOMESTUCK, AND RAPTURE IS THE SPIRITUAL SUCCESSOR TO DCA, SO IT'S LIKE I WAS DOING HOMESTUCK WAY BEFORE HE WAS DOING IT. AND WAY BEFORE I EVEN KNEW ABOUT IT.

..I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment