hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Friday, February 17, 2012

What is "The Dictionary of Jordan?"

On the right, you'll find a list of blogs and shit. Here's a new one.

The Dictionary of Jordan


So I was just chilling, minding my own, when I came upon an entry in The Archive mentioning "dimensional bleeding" and an interview with Dia and stuff. I read the entry explaining dimensional bleeding, and I had a fucking aneurysm of anger.

I started a new blog. It would be an OOG blog explaining, in posts, exactly every single thing I hate about literature, every reason why I am pretentious about writing, and maybe some rants not related to writing. I didn't want to put it in here because.. I decided this blog was best as a more.. I dunno, objective blog? This blog is better for giving you links to everything and for describing things and informing you on my day-to-day activities or something. This new blog is for my thoughts to roam free. This is partially inspired by Something Generic. And like Something Generic, I am going to have something to say about everyone.

You can find The Dictionary of Jordan here.

No comments:

Post a Comment