hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

STUFF AND NEW READERS EVERYWHERE

My dad is reading Built for Two, as are the members of my creative writing class. They want me to write more.

Eric Taylor is reading OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING. He wants me to write more.

But I just want to write Testing in Progress because this is one of the best stories I've written. ;_; Besides! I'm nearly done with it!

..that and The Fear Mythos Wiki, which I am addicted to editing.

2 comments:

  1. You got the link wrong.

    Here: http://thefearmythos.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fear_Mythos_Wiki

    ReplyDelete