Here goes nothing.
- Video game story. While watching an LP of one of my many "biggest influences" playing EarthBound, I was reminded of how appealing the concept of an RPG is. I got to thinking about how OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING, especially during Act II, really shows off my love for the medium I never play. xD I had an urge to make a second work of fiction with heavy video game elements, though this one would be a lot more blatantly like an RPG. ...in the typing of that sentence, I have already figured out exactly what this blog will be. Expect it.
- The Endless Obsession: Administry for a Cause has ended, and Testing in Progress is preparing for its final movement. The Endless Obsession would be the sequel to Testing in Progress, though it'd be more of a spiritual successor rather than a direct continuation of the plot. I can't tell you what the plot would be, as it involves knowing the ending to Testing in Progress, but there is a large chance that The Endless Obsession will never be made. It's just a very solid and thought-out idea, and I don't often have those!
- The Parallels: Insert Subtitle Here: The Parallels: Hypersleep Dialogues ended very depressingly. There will be a sequel; I have already announced this. And I'm in talks with someone about helping me figure this story out.
- DJay32's Meta Blog: alliterator made a blog titled The Fear Mythos which told of the troper alliterator helping come up with the Mythos, in question, only for the Fears to turn out to be real anyway and kill us all. CuteWithoutThe made his own version. Chances are, I will too.
- Fear Limited: hahahahaha it's a pun. CuteWithoutThe, king of good ideas, came up with the idea of a parody of The Office starring the Fears. I really like this idea. I said I'd do it, though I don't actually know how I'd go about doing it or where I'd get the patience if I did.
- The Weekly Rapturecast Launch: Legstep Radio, "The Radio Ready for Rapture," has a weekly podcast planned. I'm definitely doing this. Maybe. Okay, so it's not gonna be weekly. But it'll be neat. I'm a little nervous about launching it, though, because the last time I did this, my brother barged in after ten minutes and we had an argument about me talking out loud. At 11 in the daytime.
- Radio drama project launch: This is something that's been privately under development for the past few weeks. The first installment already has a rough draft circulating; hopefully we can get the voice actors we need and get this sucker up and running.
- MORE SUNSETTERS: People really liked the two Sunsetters songs I threw together in Aviary and released on Topography Genera Center East. I should make more. Either way, this mythos needs more music.
- A VLOG: The Fear Mythos only has one vlog: The Undecided Five. We need more. So I'm thinking of making one. Yes, making a vlog is hard work. Especially since I'm sure people have seen enough of my room on video already. >.> But I'll figure something out.
And that's just the projects I've come up with at the moment. Believe me, I intend on being as busy as I can be from February 14th until twenty-whatever-it-was.
The Fearniversary. Be there.
Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."