hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Monday, January 16, 2012

"Where My Eyes Remain" is over!

Where My Eyes Remain is 100% over. It was the shortest blog I've ever written, probably. It's just meant to be a little short story about an interesting interpretation on the slender man, though. That, and it's similar in theme to Memories of a Time Beyond in that it's a metaphor for a girl overcoming a lifetime of suffering. ;w; I really like that concept, I admit.

But really, I just really wanted to say I'd finished more stories. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment