hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome to OOG.

With the release of Dream Theater's A Dramatic Turn of Events, and Roadrunner Records' delayed shipment of it to those who preordered it, I was stricken with an interesting train of thought. Pun intended.

I'm not that happy.


Not only that, but I have several blogs out there but none where I can openly talk about my feelings. Most of my blogs are stories of their own wherein any posts about my actual life would be terribly out-of-character.

Not only that, but I have a lot of musical talk I need to get straight in my head. A Dramatic Turn of Events helped me realize this. I need a place where I can just talk about stuff, especially music, y'know?

So there you have it. My name is Jordan "DJay32" Dooling, and I'm a prog fan with a lot to say.


Oh, and Fear Mythos fans? This blog is the spiritual successor to Progression Enhanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment