hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Monday, September 26, 2011

A school update

I'm currently in the computer lab in second period at my high school. I'm surprised they haven't blocked Blogger.

I've finished my history project way early, and so now I'm without work. I want to just write.

Writing helps me escape from the world. Jordan Eats focuses a lot on psychological horror, and with good reason-- I really do go through that kind of horror almost every day. Writing helps me leave it, even if only for a little bit. Writing takes me away from all the stresses, the neverending worries, the pools of sheer eldritch thoughts that I can't possibly organize (and yet have already arranged themselves in patterns I can't recognize), and all the memories of abuse.

Horror is my genre, and there is very good reason for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment