hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Regarding my Fear writings

When I write something that takes another person's creation, I tend to take my liberties with it if I'm allowed permission. In Jordan Eats Normally Now, readers are wondering why my Empty City isn't "behaving" like The Empty City "should." This is also because of the liberties I take. I like to make sure everyone's guessing, and if not even the creators are sure how their creations work, then you have some proper horror.

Case in point: Mister Troy Wagner took some liberties with the slender man when making Marble Hornets Part 1, and now his artistic vision of the creature has wound up becoming the norm for most slenderblogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment