hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Saturday, June 2, 2012

HAPPINESS, THY NAME IS POST 101

And so, all it took to get me back in a writing roll was Bones sending in his voice acting for Topography Genera. NOW LOOK AT ME, I'm ridiculously happy!

Topography Genera has resumed. We're working on the finale to the first movement now. alliterator and I have been brainstorming and figuring out exactly where we want this story to go, and lemme tell you, I am really happy with the ideas we have. And we have a full cast of voice actors, so I'm pretty sure we can do all kinds of things.

The end of the first movement will experiment with... things. We're still working out exactly what our limits are, you could say. And we're still introducing all the Fossils. >W> Liquid Len and Duchess may have been telling you guys "THIS IS FT-SMILE, HE CAN HARM YOU" and all that, but we haven't actually shown Fossils here yet. Besides FT-HADES in that one HELP video. And EAT in Testing in Progress. But rest assured, you'll encounter a Fossil before the end of this movement. Give it a week, tops. Don't quote me on that, I just jinxed it, you watch.

In Rapture news, I'm really sure the next log's nearly done! And I'm positive that you guys can expect new Rapture art very soon. And a new T-shirt.

But hey, while I wait for Rapture, I can focus on Topography Genera and scaring a new generation of readers with my own epic cosmic horror story! ..other than Rapture!

..I'm really proud of myself. .w. ALSO I MADE THAT PAGE UP THERE, I was heavily inspired by Lizard Bite's Seann Reads blog, which had a list of links to his works on a separate page. So I did it too! I'll keep adding to it, and I'll probably add stories that don't feature Fears. Then again, I put Fears in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment