hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I'm still alive

As Eddie Vedder would say.

Got another secret project in the works, one I should be able to announce sometime before Christmas then release sometime after. I'm "working" for R'N'D Media now, which is basically a bunch of friends in a big garage with surprisingly versatile filming equipment. I see a lot of potential in this project, potential not just for aesthetic quality and stuff I've never been able to do before, but potential for telling an interesting story. A story with a big heart and a lot of absurd comedy.

So we'll see what I can say about that as time goes by.

Vote Saxophone.

No comments:

Post a Comment