hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Monday, October 24, 2011

I prefer the term "Morally Hilarious"

For the longest time (that is, a couple weeks), I've had a busted Macbook and laptop. The only way I had of going on the internet was my iPod Touch, and I used that primarily for flirting with hot girls keeping in contact with hot and dominant girls my friends. However! Today, (one of my) best friend's mother was able to fix the Macbook's charger, thus rendering it usable again. I've already released a new post and video on Jordan Eats Normally Now, and I've gotten back to work on the oddly-difficult task of inching my way through OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (which will receive a post dedicated to it on here soon!).

Moral of this story? Mooch off your friends, and kiss ass for a living. Don't forget to flirt with dominant girls. It helps to kiss their asses too. It's not exactly a non-fun activity, anyway. >W> 


This is DJay32, signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment