hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Sunday, October 21, 2012

24-hour comic: SALMACIS, pages 7-12

Can you see my influence?
"I see too much."
You know too little.
Superior intellect.
"I am leaving now."
Owl


(Reads right-to-left)
You will be back.
All, always the same.
EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT
Everything the same.
Everything the same for the End of All Things.
EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

I leave.

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT
Living in FEAR all your life is better than living without.
Now wake up.
Let me show you to the Door.


EAT has something to say to me.

(Reads right-to-left)
The people you pass on the street are curious, filled with wonder and regret.
They don't like you.
Your only company are the birds, watching you worm your way into a more comfortable form of life.
It's only a matter of time. Why should they like you?
Enjoy the peaceful musings of daytime television, your last company existing primarily on CNN.
Enjoy this life of wonder and imagination, for it will be torn down. (Between the Buried and Me lyric)

Everyone is a Camper.

(Lots and lots and lots of prog lyrics)
EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT
We are everywhere.
You run from us, you run from all.



(Upside-down: I need a new plan.
Escape the rat maze, I must jump down the orchard of the ordinary.
When can I free my mind?
Where will my dichotomy falter?
When can I be open?)
(Left side of page: Her ink stains my hands.
It has been a long time since I last spoke of this issue.
I need a new plan.)
(Right side of page: Her temptations question my perseverance.
What will become of my time?
What will become of my ideas?
Will my eyes remain fixated on the waves of my childhood dreams?
I need a new plan.)
(Bottom: We need devotion. The sweet relief is a must. (Both Between the Buried and Me lyrics)

I begin to wonder what I must do.

No comments:

Post a Comment