hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Future Sequence (oh my god)

Whoa, Blogger's updated its engine and stuff. This is surreal. ANYWAY, let me give you an update on my life! :D

So first of all, OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING has started its fourth act. We're two logs in. I've been taking my time with writing it, brushing up on my high fantasy and charting maps of the realms of Xanadu. I have to make at least eleven boss battles for this act, man. This is a difficult act to write, but I intend on putting forth the effort to do it because my readers deserve an epic finale to an epic of a story. And I owe it to myself to make a story I can be proud of consistently, from start to finish.

Second, I've been posting Rapture on Slender Nation, and I've added hashtags to every log. I want more readers, y'know? I want to put my name out there. It's about time I stop being anxious about that and flaunt my stories in more places. Hell, doing this has already gotten me, like, eight new followers in about a week. I'm pretty happy with that!

Third, I recently took a break from writing the epic that is Rapture and wrote a 25-post comedy blog called PLAN 31: CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE SOCK KIND. It's a mixture of DCA, Topography Genera, and Rapture. ..like, it literally is a mixture of the three stories. But also with Fear Mythos inside jokes thrown in. But I mean, you could probably read it without knowing any of our inside jokes; if you take it all at face value, it probably seems accidentally Pratchettian. I seem to be good at that despite only ever having read about fifteen pages of one Terry Pratchett book ever. xD But yeah! PLAN 31 really turned out well, considering literally the only reason I started it was as a writing exercise.

Fourth, I'd may as well say this somewhere: Topography Genera isn't gonna be updating much for a few months. Because Rapture. I mean, there'll still be updates, sure, but don't expect much in the way of serious story.

Fifth, "How's that Rapture project with Rappu going?" Just fine. >w>

..sixth:


FI(D)JDSIGUaufhgsoDIAJFIOJDIUFDHSIGFusfhidjgffgiusnmgd9uadnfzcijosvxkfhuesbfdijcvxfedis9ogfgh9udijf(IOJMDSG*JDISGSGJDS(UGIDJSGMDSGIJDSgsdigjs9gifkmdsf9ifdghu9gj

No comments:

Post a Comment