hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fearniversary Log 2

I'm currently going through the writing stage where I'm coming up with all kinds of ideas. I'm trying to grasp onto the good ones and develop them into some real beauties.

The Fearniversary will be an interesting one, for sure. Consider this the Renaissance of Fear. I will come up with something Fear-related every day, though I'd prefer to come up with multiple per day.

Day one gave us a beta Beast thing video thing, day two gave us the launch of TheFearBlogger YouTube channel and the release of part one of Nightlander, my newest short-film-project thing.

I'm currently throwing around ideas for The Endless Obsession, Fair Game, The Parallels 2, Rapture, Topography Genera Center East, TheFearBlogger, Built for Two, even more new projects, and possibly HELP.

I am considering archiving both Fair Game and HELP. They're both good ideas, but not quite imaginative enough for me. If I force myself to write them, they'll be good, but only in the sense that Where My Eyes Remain and Memories of a Time Beyond were good. And by "archiving," I actually mean restarting under slightly different premises.

No comments:

Post a Comment