hate

Post-Jordanism: noun- The artistic (cultural?) movement which began in late 2011. Works within this deal with themes of existential crisis, identity crisis, posttraumatic stress disorder, the state of being broken, intrusive thoughts of (non)existent(?) memory, the morbid preoccupation with suicide, grief, uncontrollable emotion, and darkness as a simple abstract concept. ex. 1: "Kill me."

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Future of My Writing

While I have no idea what the next era of my writing, I intend on figuring out what I'll be writing next so that when the time comes that we look back on this, we can have a long log of works to keep the era diverse. :3

I definitely intend on writing not just a spiritual successor but a sequel to Jordan Eats Normally Now. It wouldn't feature Jordan beyond a mentioning at best, but I want to have it develop the creators of Weathered Crashes, and the Topographic Ocean. It'd talk more about EAT, and there's no doubt it'd mention other Fears as well. Expect this.


I was thinking of making a vanilla slenderblog of my own, to.. y'know, pay homage to the amazing mythos that's inspired hundreds of aspiring writers such as myself. .w.

I'm currently in talks about making a collaborative Fearblog with my father. We've been throwing ideas around, location scouting, taking interesting pictures. My dad has some creepy ideas already.

There's bound to be other short story blogs of mine focusing on certain Fears, too.

I've been considering bringing out the 'fourth generation' of Dark Chao Adventures, but take that with a grain of salt; it's not a high priority.

In the Rapture world, this next era of writing will bring with it Act III (and hopefully Act IV), and it was my plan to make a sort of Rapture podcast with the third act as well.

I wanna do some surprising things. I don't know what I'll do, but I'll probably tackle that Jordan Eats sequel soon, actually. I hope you guys can stick around for it, and if you do, I really hope you enjoy what I give you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment